When Yitty was announced I was SO excited. 1) Because I’m a Lizzo fan! 2) I’m petite AND curvy which can make shopping for shapewear and athletic wear feel impossible.
I’ve had the pleasure of getting to try a bunch of different Yitty products the past few months as a #yittyambassador and am here to give you the honest truth.. is Yitty really worth the hype?
In my opinion.. *drum roll please* YES! Here’s why!
- You can choose between shopping as you like or becoming a member since Yitty is part of the Fabletics brand. That means you can shop on your own OR you can become a VIP to get 20-50% off. Plus, you can skip any month(s) you want as a member.
- Everything I’ve tried has been true to size and has fit me perfectly- that’s right, everything! As mentioned, I have a unique body type so I’ve been SHOOK that every piece I’ve tried from Yitty has fit like a glove. Nothing has been too long, too tight, or too big! For reference I receive 3+ outfits to try a month, so this is no small feat.
- The athletic wear is actually exercise friendly- I’m talking squat and sweat proof plus the no-roll waistband is phenomenal and keeps everything in place.
- They’re ACTUALLY size inclusive meaning they go up to a 6x IT’S ABOUT DAMN TIME!!
- They offer more than activewear- they also have amazing shapewear, pjs, loungewear and more!
- The quality and price are spot on! It’s no secret that shapewear and activewear can get EXPENSIVE. All of the pieces I’ve tried are great quality and have been through several washes with no issue. Even before the VIP pricing, I feel the price point is very fair.
Want more Yitty? Checkout my tryons over on my TikTok! Plus, shop my favorite Yitty pieces linked below.