Summer of 2021 is a super exciting one now that we’re all able to travel again! I never thought we’d see the day. I kicked off my travels with a trip to Vegas- my first trip to Vegas to be exact! I really wanted to make the most out of my time, so I did a LOT of research when planning for the trip.
If you’re heading to Vegas (or thinking about it), I’m here to make your trip a little easier with a recap of where we visited, ate, and even where I wish we had the chance to go. Take a read through, and make sure you’re following on Tik Tok, where I’ll be uploading even more content!
Where We Stayed
We stayed at The Venetian Resort for our three night stay and we loved it! What we loved most was how much there was to do in the hotel alone. We seriously could have spent our whole trip fully entertained just in our hotel (but since it’s located on the strip- there’s easy access to about anywhere you’d want to go explore.)
There’s a seemingly endless selection of restaurants, shops, and even multiple food courts to explore. Not to mention- several shows, a massive casino, gondola rides, and multiple pools.
The service was great, the rooms were beautiful, and we even got a free upgrade to a higher floor with a view upon arrival. The Venetian will definitely make you feel like Vegas royalty; and hey don’t just take my word for it.. this 5 star resort has over 88,000 reviews and a rating of 4.7 stars!
Where We Ate & Explored
- The Bellagio Botanical Gardens– If you’re looking for another hotel option, or just want to explore The Strip a little, The Bellagio is another beautiful spot! We visited to see the Botanical gardens (located in the lobby) and it was definitely worth the Uber ride! This is a great spot to take pictures, and when you’re done soaking in the scenery, they have a massive casino to check out.
- Meow Wolf/ Omega Mart- This was by far my favorite thing we did in Vegas! Meow Wolf is an interactive, mind-bending, art experience. You start off in a not-so-average ‘grocery store’ which has a multitude of hidden entrances that burst into surreal worlds and unexpected landscapes. This is a one of a kind experience that both adults and kids alike will enjoy.
- Flights- If you’re looking for a nice spot for a casual dinner, this is a good one! Flights, located in Miracle Mile Shops, is an aviation themed tapas style dining experience. Servers dressed as flight attendants bring cocktails and cuisine in flights of 3. This is a great option for trying multiple dishes and sharing. I recommend trying the mac & cheese flights, tacos, sliders, and of course all the delicious drink options.
- The Tipsy Robot- If you’re seeking a one-of-a-kind cocktail experience, this is your place! You get to watch a robot mix you a custom drink and deliver it to you on a conveyor belt.
Where I’d Like To Go Next Time
Here’s a round up of the places I didn’t get to check out this trip, that are definitely on my list for next time!
- Secret Pizza- Located inside the Cosmopolitan Hotel, this is a hidden pizza joint that you have to find (there’s no signs or directions.) Talk about the ultimate scavenger hunt!
- Vanderpump Cocktail Garden- While I personally don’t watch Bravo, this looks like a great atmosphere and spot for photos! This glamorous cocktail garden is located in Ceaser’s Palace and was created by Lisa Vanderpump herself. They serve drinks and small bites!
- Minus 5 Bar- This bar and their glassware is made of ice, hence the name! You’re outfitted in gloves and a coat for the experience and are transformed to a “winter wonderland.” There are multiple locations, but there’s one located in The Venetian Hotel shops!
- The Chandelier Bar- Located in the Cosmopolitan, this bar is a beautiful art experience and cocktail haven. This is also the bar with the famous flower drink that numbs your mouth!
Have additional questions? Send me a DM on Instagram! Check out a round up of what I wore in Vegas below.